Seek and you shall find

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Toi, Oui, Toi

I wrote this a few weeks ago when I realized I was forgetting someone, and was ok with it.
The idea, that I didn't care I was forgetting someone who was once so special to me inspired these few words.

While Kirk was over for reading week he put some music on this and we sang it last week at the Acadia Enviro. Society Coffeehaus.

Chaque jour je m'eloigne de toi
J'oublie un peu plus ta voix
Ton sourire me manque
Comme tu le croirais pas

Je pense beaucoup a toi
J'entend siffler ta voix
Je te cherche un peu partout
Et je deviens plus fou

Comment pourrais-je partager
Comment je souhaite te parler
Comment pourrais-je t'expliquer
Comment j'aimerai t'aimer

Oh oui c'est vrai
Certainement tu l'sais
Oh oui, tu sais
Certainement c'est vrai

No comments:

Post a Comment