Seek and you shall find

Monday, February 14, 2011

A Cheesy Snack



Today is Valentine's day, my friend Mel is coming over to study and have a glass of wine with some cheese. When I thought to myself... Hey, there's something in Jamie's Food Revolution by Jamie Oliver that I'd love to try... I'm sure it was something to do with brie... Or cheese...

I rushed over to the grocery store picked up a baguette and some brie...
Had the fresh rosemary, olive oil and garlic already here.

Scored the top of the cheese, sprinkled garlic and rosemary on followed by a gentle drizzle of olive oil.

Put it in my oven set at 350 F. 10 minutes later I had a melted delicious cheesy snack for us to enjoy on this lovely study date.

Ingredients:
1 8 oz soft cheese (brie or camembert style)
1 stem rosemary
2 table spoons of olive oil
2 cloves of garlic

Really simple, simply delicious and beautiful. Anyone who wants a quick romantic lil cheesy snack should try this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment